Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online application form for Indian visas for Gambian citizens available. Over 160 nations can now apply online for an Indian e-Visa by completing a simple form. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Gambians and residents to enter and travel to India. Gambians can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment. India eVisa for tourists: The India Tourist eVisa is most commonly used by Gambians to visit family, go on vacation, or attend yoga or meditation retreats. Tourist e-visa valid for one month: It is good for one month from the date of purchase. It allows Gambian citizens to spend 30 days and enter the nation once. India e-Business Visa: Travelers from the Gambia can obtain an India e-Business Visa if they intend to travel to India as part of a business trip, e.g. for meetings, conferences or sales. Visiting India with this type of visa is allowed multiple times during the one-year validity period of the visa. The maximum stay in India is 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa for India: Residents of The Gambia wishing to receive medical treatment in India are granted an electronic visa. The Medical Electronic Visa is valid for 120 days and is valid for triple entries. Gambia is one of the countries that can benefit from this quick and easy procedure that eliminates the need to visit consulates or embassies.
India Visa requirements for Gambian Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
The India Online Tourist eVisa is valid for vacation, recreation, and tourism, as well as passage on a ship, visiting friends or family, or participating in a short yoga session. The Indian government announced the India Tourist e-Visa in November 2014, which is an online visa that streamlines the visa application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. The multiple-entry India Tourist eVisa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuing. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, United Kingdom, and United States nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with 2 entries to India for those planning a shorter stay. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
For those wishing to start an industrial/commercial enterprise, those who must travel frequently due to long-term business activity, and investors. The India Business eVisa is issued to eligible citizens coming to India for business objectives such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings. If you intend to visit India for commercial or business purposes, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. Citizens from over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US citizens). For those planning a shorter stay, a double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with two entrances into India. It is suggested that you use this programme to obtain your India e-Visa because the process is quick and easy. Eligible citizens can apply online by filling out the short and clear India Visa Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
Individuals seeking medical treatment in India can apply to the Government of India for an e-Medical Visa. Visitors visiting India seeking medical treatment must get an India eMedical Visa, often known as an electronic India Medical Visa. e-Medical Visas are available to travelers from more than 169 countries seeking medical treatment in India. The Government of India announced the e-Visa for India in November 2014, an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. By completing the simple online India Medical Visa form, eligible citizens can obtain an approved e-Visa for a maximum stay of 60 consecutive days for medical reasons. The India Medical e-Visa is a triple entry visa valid for 120 days from the date of issue. The second and third entries into India must be made within 60 days of the first. The requirements for the India Medical eVisa are the same as the Tourist eVisa. However, applicants must also provide a certified letter from the relevant Indian hospital or medical center.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
An Indian Electronic Visa, also known as an Electronic Visa (eTV), is a type of online travel permission. The Indian government has set significant goals to increase the number of visitors to India. Over 169 countries’ citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Overseas tourists intending to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional paper Visa to India in order to travel, reducing administrative burden. Travelers from eligible countries can obtain an e-visa to enter India. It is a multiple entry visa for e-Tourist and e-Business with a validity of 365 days, a triple entry visa for e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant with a validity of 60 consecutive days, and a single entry e-Conference visa with a validity of 30 days. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to get their Indian Visa e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. The India e-Visa can be easily applied for with a short online application. Travelers only need to provide basic biographical information and their passport information.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States