You must submit an India Business eVisa application if business or commerce is your primary reason for visiting India. The Government of India released the e-Visa for India in November 2014, which is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. people wishing to start an industrial/commercial business, people who must travel frequently due to long-term business activity, and investors. Eligible citizens traveling to India for business objectives, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings, can apply for the India Business eVisa. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
There are 3 important dates you need to be aware of regarding your Indian Visa that you received electronically via email.
- E-Visa Issue Date: The Indian Immigration Department issued the e-Visa or Indian Online Visa e-Visa on this date.
- Expiry Date: This is the deadline for an Indian e-Visa holder to enter India.
- Last Day of Stay in India: The last day you can stay in India is not clearly stated on your India e-Visa. The deadline is determined by your visa type and date of entrance into India.
All foreign tourists must have an Indian Visa (Indian e-Visa) or a regular/paper visa before entering India, according to the Government of India Immigration Services. Citizens of selected countries can travel to India with an electronic travel permit, often known as an online tourist visa for India. The Indian government introduced the India Visa Service in 2014. It enables nationals of over 170 nations to go to India without physically stamping their passports. Travelers to India can now apply for a 30-day double-entry tourist visa. The validity period of an ETA Tourist e-Visa is 30 days from the date of issuing.
DETAILS ABOUT 30 DAYS INDIAN VISA
- An individual may only apply for two e-Visas in a given year.
- For their stay in India, applicants must have enough money to maintain themselves.
- Visitors must always have a copy of their approved e-Visa India permission while in the country.
- When applying for an e-Tourist visa, travelers must have a return or an onward ticket.
- A minimum of six months must elapse after the applicant’s arrival date in India for their passport to remain valid.
- The passport must contain at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officials to stamp the entrance and leave.
- Holders of diplomatic passports or international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an India e-Tourist visa.
- Regardless of their age, all candidates must have a personal passport.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s online application for an India visa.
Non-Indians who need to enter the nation right away can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa. This visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. For example, a family death, physical difficulties, marital or legal problems. Because it minimizes visa application processing time, the Emergency India eVisa is faster than the ordinary eVisa. An Emergency India eVisa, also known as an Urgent India eVisa, is a one-of-a-kind solution for anyone traveling to India who needs to cope with unanticipated events, crises, or worries. Those looking for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa can use this service. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
The India e-Visa is an online visa granted by the Indian government. Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa, and Medical e-Visa are the three main varieties of India e-Visa.
Indian Tourist e-Visa
The India Tourist Visa is accessible to tourists who plan to stay in India for a maximum of 180 days. The India Tourist eVisa is an online permit to visit India for tourism purposes. The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 30 days and allows you two entries into India during that time. The maximum stay period is 30 days. The Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for one year and entitles the holder to multiple visits to India.
Indian Business e-Visa
India Business eVisa is an eVisa for business visitors who seek to visit India. This electronic pass is a double-entry visa that permits for stays of up to 180 days in the nation.
Indian Medical e-Visa
This India visa enables the traveler to seek medical attention on their own. The India e-Medical Visa is a foreigner’s online visa that allows the holder to enter the country three times. This sort of India e-Visa is only provided to persons seeking medical treatment in India. The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of admission into the country for the first time. The second/third entry must be submitted within 60 days.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram