There are 3 main types of India e-Visa:
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
India e-Tourist Visa
- The 1-month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- The one-year tourist visa for India is valid for 365 days from the date of visa issuance.
India e-Business Visa
The e-business visa is valid for 1 year.
Medical e-Visa for India
The India Medical Visa is valid for 60 days.
Portugal is one of 169 countries whose citizens can obtain an India e-Visa, making travel arrangements easier. Residents of Portugal can now apply for an Indian visa electronically as of 2014. Three different e-Visas are available for Portuguese citizens traveling to India: the Business e-Visa, the Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance Travel Authorization, and the Online Tourist Travel Authorization. Tourist e-Visas are used for sporadic trips to India for sightseeing, religious purposes, or leisure. This type of visa entitles you to a 90-day stay in India beginning on the day of your arrival. It is not possible to exchange or convert the Tourist eVisa, which is only good for one entrance. Within one year of receiving their visa approval, Portuguese tourists must arrive in India. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay is calculated from the first date of entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. The India eMedical Visa is a short-term visa that allows the holder to enter India three times in total for medical treatment. Holders can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. This type of visa is not available to family members; Accompanying blood relatives must apply for a Physician Assistant Visa to travel with a person who has been granted a Medical Visa. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Since the Indian electronic Visa (e-Visa) was introduced in 2014, visitors from 169 countries, including Hong Kong, have found it much simpler to travel to this stunning country. Holders of Hong Kong passports must apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to departure. Residents of Hong Kong can now apply for an Indian visa electronically as of 2014. Depending on the purpose of the trip, residents of Hong Kong may be able to obtain an India Tourist Visa, which has a one-year validity, permits two entrances, and permits stays of up to 90 days solely for touristic activities. The other type of e-Visa is the India Business Visa for Hong Kong citizens, which is also a double-entry visa valid for 1 year and supports stays of more than 180 consecutive days. The third type of e-Visa is the India Medical Visa for Hong Kong Citizens, which is valid for a shorter period totaling 60 days from the date of entry and allows for triple entries during its validity. Indian Visa for Hong Kong Citizens is an e-Visa that can be obtained online by filling out the application form which takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. The processing time and approval of the visa application can be expected within 2 to 4 business days.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- Recent front facing photograph with a white background
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Your application for a visa being denied prevents you from entering a particular country. whenever a specific paper is absent or when presenting important information. When applying for a visa in India, a lot of people have to answer the question “what factors cause an embassy to reject or deny an Indian e-Visa?”. If you are unable to demonstrate that you have the proper authorization to enter a particular country, your visa may be denied. A mistake or an inappropriate item is typically to blame when a visa application or other legal document pertaining to the visa is rejected.
Reasons for Indian Visa rejection
- Fake Or False Documentation
- Deteriorated Passport
- Not providing full name
- Mismatch of The Information
- Unreasonable Letter Of Reference
- Incorrect e-Visa Type
- Insufficient Funds
- Insufficient reason explaining the intention of the trip.
- Hiding criminal background
One of the top ten most traveled to nations worldwide for a long time is India. The need for travel permits is consequently gradually increasing. Irish nationals, like many other nationalities, must apply for an Indian Visa for Irish nationals before visiting India for leisure, business, or medical reasons. The Indian government has made the application for a visa for Irish citizens online since 2014. Irish citizens, along with 169 other nationals, must apply for an Indian e-Visa before they travel to India. Based on the purpose of the visit, there are currently three types of e-Visas. The Indian government decided to introduce e-Visa in 2014 as a suitable solution to sporadic time and cost issues after a period of research and design. Irish citizens have access to the Indian Tourist Visa for a full year. Within the validity duration of this visa, holders may enter twice for 90 days each. e-Business Visa – Used when entering India for business purposes. This form of e-Visa permits you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit several times. Each stay cannot be more than 180 days. The Indian Medical Visa for Irish Citizens has a validity period of 60 days counting from the day of entry. Throughout the period of validity, travelers can enjoy the option of triple entry. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom