A visa to Canada is a stamp in your passport that authorizes you to enter the nation. It is a permit to enter the nation and lawfully remain there, either temporarily or permanently. If you are from one of the visa-free nations (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by plane or passing through a Canadian airport, you must apply for an eTA. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same purpose and conditions as a visa and offers the same authority to tourists. The Canadian government implemented Electronic Travel Authorization in May 2016 to expedite the visa application process. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business or transit purposes with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
People from roughly 148 countries, in particular, require a visa to visit, work, or immigrate to Canada. Individuals from countries without a visa waiver or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) agreement with Canada must obtain a visa to enter the country. Visas of several categories are available, including visitor, student, work, and immigrant visas. If you are one of these applicants and require a visa to enter Canada, you must apply. Citizens of these nations must apply for a visa based on their reason for visiting the country.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Swiss nationals who intend to visit Canada must obtain a visa. However, not all Swiss citizens must obtain a visa. This is due to the fact that short-term visitors are not required to get a visa. Before traveling to Canada, Swiss citizens must apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization. (eTA). Swiss citizens, along with 57 other nationalities, are exempt from obtaining a visa for short trips to Canada. If you are flying into Canada, you must first obtain a Canadian ETA. In 2015, Canadian officials launched the eTA to pre-screen foreign tourists and expedite the application process. To enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes, Swiss citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Applicants may enter Canada multiple times during the five-year period and may be granted a stay of up to six months for each trip. Once approved for Swiss citizens, the eTA is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. You can apply for an eTA online anywhere in the world using a desktop, tablet or mobile device. Authorization is quick and easy and is sent securely and electronically to the applicant’s email address.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF SWISS
- Passport – All applicants who want to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiration date because it needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – While the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment– You can use a credit or debit card, and PayPal is also a valid payment method.
All Norwegian visitors must get a Canadian visa before entering the country. Norwegian citizens visiting Canada must get a travel permit before entering the country. Since the Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2016, this process has been substantially streamlined. Norwegians who plan to stay in Canada for up to 180 days can apply for a visa waiver online using the simple eTA application form. For general tourist, business, transit, or short-term medical purposes (less than 90 days), Norwegian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. An authorized eTA for Norway is a multi-entry travel authorization that permits the holder to stay in Canada for a total of 6 months with each entrance. Once issued, the Canadian electronic permit is automatically linked to the traveler’s passport. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. It is now possible to obtain a Canada eVisa waiver from Norway exclusively online via the simple eTA application, eliminating the need to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate to apply for a travel authorization in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY?
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
The Canadian government implemented this online visa waiver for designated nations in 2015. Czech people are among those who do not need a visa to visit Canada for tourism, business, or simple transit on their way to another place. A legitimate online travel authorization is the Canadian eTA. Czech Republic citizens traveling to Canada may enter the nation with a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). To enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes, Czech residents must apply for a Canada eTA visa. It is valid for 5 years and allows Czech citizens to stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit. When the eTA is approved, it is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. Travelers wishing to travel to Canada for other reasons such as study or work should contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for more information. Czech travelers who meet all Canadian eTA requirements can start completing the eTA application form online. The form is a simple online questionnaire that takes 20 minutes to complete.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Czech Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
The Canadian Business Visa enables individuals who have a successful business in their home country and are looking for new chances to develop or establish a new business in Canada. Canada has numerous prospects for entrepreneurs. Canada, with some of the world’s premier cities, established financial and healthcare sectors, and a developing industry, provides excellent business prospects. Canada is one of the best places in the world to start a business. Experienced entrepreneurs from all over the world are migrating to Canada because it combines European benefits with a higher standard of living. The Canada Business Visa is a special type of visa that allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their country and are ready for new opportunities to expand within the country or start a new business. When you apply for a business visa, you will be given an initial length of stay. The Canada business visa is valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your business remains active. This period can be extended up to six years. Canada offers a great opportunity for entrepreneursa’ businesses. To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must be employed by a Canadian company or work in Canada.
- A valid Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- A formal invitation from a respected company in the country where you do business is required.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependents during your stay.
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street