Published April 20, 2023
Foreign citizens who want to visit India for tourism or enjoyment, or who want to meet friends and relatives, or who want to participate in a short-term yoga programme, can apply for a 5-year India e-Visa. Given the positive response from the tourism industry, the Indian government has issued a 5-year visit visa for a variety of nations. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa that is valid for 5 years and is provided to foreigners who intend to visit India for an extended period of time. A foreigner can stay in India for up to 90 days per visit. The candidate with a 5-year visa, on the other hand, can enter India many times. A foreign citizen may stay for a maximum of 180 days per calendar year. The government has simplified the 5-year visitor visa application process by offering the option of a 5-year tourist e-Visa. This allows the foreigner who wants to visit India to apply for the visa without having to visit the embassy.
What are the essential Documents requirements to obtain 5 year e-Tourist Visa?
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your current date of departure from the nation to enter India for the first time.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card for payment of eVisa fees.
Non-Indians who require immediate entry into the nation can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa. The Indian Emergency Visa is another name for this visa. For example, a family death, medical troubles, marital or legal issues. The Emergency India eVisa works faster than the ordinary eVisa since it minimises visa application processing time. An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is a unique solution for anyone to travel to India to cope with any unexpected occurrences, catastrophes, or concerns. This feature is permitted for people applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Over 150 nations, including Brazil, are now eligible for the India e-Visa. Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can easily accomplish this objective by applying for an Indian e-Visa online. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Brazilian nationals to enter and travel inside India. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an Indian Visa application form for Brazilian citizens available online. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and those needing short-term medical treatment to enter the country. This permission, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be provided to those who are visiting friends and family in India. This way, travelers don’t have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Because China is not on India’s visa waiver list, a visa to India is REQUIRED. Before traveling to India, Chinese citizens must obtain a visa. Traveling to India has become much easier and less stressful since the introduction of the e-Visa in 2014. Citizens of 166 countries, including Chinese citizens, can currently fill out the online application form from the comfort of their own homes. Travelers can apply for three types of visas depending on their purpose of visit: tourist visas, medical visas, and business visas. The Indian Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizens is a one-year, double-entry e-Visa that allows you to stay in India for 90 days in a row. Indian visa application for Chinese citizens is mandatory and must be done at least 4 days before the intended trip. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes and a reply can be expected within a maximum of 2 to 4 business days.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Chinese Citizens
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Recent front facing photography with a white background
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
The India e-Visa is currently available to nationals of 169 countries. Many travellers will be able to secure the requisite entrance permit for India in this manner. The India e-Visa was created to streamline the visa application procedure and attract more overseas visitors. India allows travellers from qualified countries to obtain an e-visa to enter the country. The necessity for an India e-Visa is required in order to receive the requisite authorisation to enter India. The India e-Visa is an electronic document that allows you to travel to India for business, tourist, or medical reasons. The India e-Visa Application is simple to fill out. To complete the India e-Visa Application Form, travellers will need their passport, email address, and a debit or credit card.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram