India is called the land of a thousand wonders. In fact, an incredible discovery awaits you around every corner! And India is a country of contrasts. Here you will find mountains with snow-capped peaks and deserts where the sun shines relentlessly. You can easily apply online before travelers arrive in India. Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. The India e-Visa is issued for tourism, business trips, visits to friends and relatives and short-term medical treatment. Easily apply online before travelers arrive in India.
Documents Required For Portugal Citizens
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
India is a place that everyone should visit once in their lifetime. It is a land of remarkable diversity and rich in history, gastronomy and artistic heritage that is very much alive. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. This document works like a visa that is stamped in your passport. India e-Visa is an electronic authorization for travel to India for business, tourism or medical purposes. You must carry the document with you while in the country.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- A valid passport, with at least 6 months validity.
- A passport sized photograph with a white background
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. Visiting India is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Indian customs and traditions are revered by most travelers who have visited the country and India’s wide range of geographical locations has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations. Like South Africa, India is located on the South Asian continent. The Government of India has introduced Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world visit the country. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India.
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card).
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- Your valid email address so that you can receive your eVisa.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. Indian Visa for Korean Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This Indian Visa allows travelers from Korea and other countries visiting India for short stays of 30, 90 to 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. Korean residents who are traveling to India for tourism purposes and intend to stay no longer than 60 days can apply for a Tourist eVisa online. Indian Tourist Visa applications for Korean citizens must be submitted at least four days prior to the departure date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF KOREA
- A current passport, valid for at least six months.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- You must show proof of sufficient funds for the intended length of stay, as well as the journey home or onward to other destinations.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +354 595 2200
City: 105 Reykjavik