Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. The India e-Visa is issued for tourism, business trips, visits to friends and family, and short-term medical treatment. It can be easily applied for online before the travelers arrive in India. Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The eTourist Visa for India allows the holder to stay for up to 90 days. This single-entry visa can be used for tourism, visiting friends or family, or participating in activities such as yoga retreats. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay calculated from the date of first entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to any Indian Embassy or Consulate to submit the application. The application process is done online, making visiting India cheaper and easier than ever.
Documents Required For Portugal Citizens
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The system facilitates the entire Indian Visa application process for Singapore citizens online. Once the e-Visa is issued, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. The maximum length of continuous stay in India is 90 days. The Embassy of India has made the visa process for Singapore citizens easy and quick with the eVisa system. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. You must carry the document with you throughout your stay in the country. India eVisa has simplified the entire online Indian Visa application process for Singapore applicants. Applicants will usually receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world to visit the country. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit. The Indian Visa for South African Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. If travelers intend to visit the country for tourism activities, they need an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of your visit is to conduct business, you will need an India Business eVisa. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. Applying for an India e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of going to a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
What Documents Do South Africans Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Indian Visa for Korean Citizens is available electronically or upon arrival at the airport. Residents of the Republic of Korea planning a trip to India for tourism purposes and staying no longer than 60 days can apply for a Tourist eVisa online. Indian Visa for South Korean Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. If the purpose of the visit is for business, an application for India Business Visa is required for Korean citizens. Similarly, a medical visit for surgery or any other type of medical procedure requires a Medical Visa to India for Korean citizens. India tourist visa applications for Korean citizens must be submitted at least four days prior to the departure date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF KOREA
- A current passport, valid for at least six months.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the intended length of stay, as well as the journey home or onward to other destinations
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram