Published June 23, 2023
The Government of India has an e-Visa scheme that allows Omani travelers to apply for a visa to visit India from the comfort of their own homes as one of 169 approved nationalities. Travelers can apply for an India Tourist Visa, an India Business Visa, or an India Medical Visa, depending on their purpose of visit. Before traveling to India, Omani citizens, as well as citizens of many other nations throughout the world, must get the necessary travel documents. Visitors to India must have a valid passport issued by their place of origin as well as an Indian visa. The multiple-entry India Tourist eVisa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuing. Eligible citizens may travel to India for tourism purposes up to 90 consecutive days per visit. The India Business eVisa is available to eligible citizens traveling to the country for business activities. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. It is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. India Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of submitting a passport at the Embassy of India. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online.
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OMANI CITIZENS
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A complete scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- You can use a Credit or Debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
Since 2014, the Indian government has made an Indian Visa application form for Japanese citizens available online. Citizens of 169 countries can now apply for a visa to India online. As a result, if a Japanese citizen desires to visit India for business, medical, or tourism purposes, they must first apply for an Indian e-Visa. Japanese citizens interested in visiting India can apply for an India Online Visa, often known as an Indian e-Visa. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days from the day of your arrival. Tourist e-Visas are only good for one entry and cannot be transferred or exchanged. E-Business Visa: Use this type if you are visiting India for business purposes. The validity period of this type is 365 days from the date of issue, and you can visit India as many times as you like. Each stay must not exceed 180 days. Medical and Physician Assistant e-Visas: These e-Visas allow you to enter India for medical treatment or health services. Assistants accompanying e-Medical Visa holders may be issued a Medical Assistant Visa. You can enter the country three times with this type of electronic visa and stay for a total of 60 days from the date of your first arrival. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
German visitors to India must obtain a visa in order to enter the country. It is easier than you might imagine for German people to obtain an Indian e-Visa. The Indian government has established a system via which citizens from 169 countries, including Germany, can apply for tourist visas. German citizens have been able to apply for an India visa online since 2014. This online Indian Visa application process does not necessitate the submission of any papers. The India e-Visa is commonly regarded as the quickest and easiest way for German nationals to receive a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa, or Medical Treatment e-Visa. Tourist e-Visa: A multi-entry tourist visa that allows for stays of up to 90 days each entry and is valid for one year from the date of approval. A double-entry tourist visa with a 30-day maximum stay is also available. Business e-Visa – Available for attending meetings and conferences, recruiting personnel, and executing contracts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: Can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 companions of the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Only available as a child patient visa. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Indian Visa for Germans Citizens
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Greek citizens must obtain a visa to enter India. Because Greeks cannot obtain visas on arrival in India, they must apply for an e-Visa before departing Greece. Since 2014, Greek citizens have been able to apply electronically for an Indian visa. Citizens of 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. This means that many visitors to India will be able to easily obtain the necessary entry authorization. Greek nationals can now visit India more easily than ever before thanks to the eVisa. All Greek citizens can apply for one of three kinds of Indian e-Visas. The Indian eVIsa is valid for both tourism activities and visits to family and friends in India. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. The Business eVisa is for selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days. Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
Mexican citizens may find it easier than they think to visit India. Because Mexico is not on India’s list of visa waiver nations, Mexican citizens must apply for an India e-Visa to enter the country. You can apply for a visa online and have it accepted before leaving Mexico. Yes, you must apply for a visa before visiting India, however obtaining a visa for Mexico is simple. Traveling from Mexico to India is now much easier because Mexico is one of the 169 nations whose citizens are eligible for the India e-Visa. Since 2014, the Indian government has made an Indian Visa application form for Mexican citizens available online. There are several sorts of India e-Visas available, each covering a distinct activity such as tourism, business travel, family visits, and short-term medical treatment. India Single Entry eTourist Visas allow travelers to stay in the country for up to 90 days. It includes activities such as tourism, visiting family or friends in India, or staying at well-known wellness retreats in India. Travelers have one year after visa approval to reach India. The Double Entry eBusiness Visa is intended for travelers visiting India for business and allows for a total stay of up to 180 days. As with the eTourist visa, business visa holders have one-year to enter India upon visa approval. This visa can be used for various activities such as attending business/technical meetings, guided tours and attending business/fairs or exhibitions, among others. Mexican citizens can also apply for an eMedical Visa to India, which allows holders to enter India a total of three times for short-term medical treatment. Travelers with this visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. The online application process for India e-Visa is simple and straightforward. Thanks to the efficient online system, there is no need to visit an Indian Embassy or Consulate in person. The application and approval process can be completed in as little as two business days.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- Indian Tourist eVisa,
- Indian Business eVisa.
- Indian Medical eVisa.
Required Documents for Mexican Citizens
- Passport: take a look at the expiration date to make sure that it is valid for at least six months’ validity remaining after their expected date of arrival in India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible.
- A complete passport scan of your information page
- Payment means: You can use a debit or credit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: if necessary, especially when applying for the Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: only if you apply for the Medical eVisa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street