Published March 6, 2023
Over the centuries, Indians have developed intellectual and spiritual beliefs in areas such as mathematics, architecture, astronomy, theology, music, literature, and the visual arts. India’s ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. People come from far and wide to experience all that India has to offer. Before traveling to India, Omani citizens as well as citizens of many countries around the world are required to obtain the appropriate travel documents in order to enter the country. Travelers wishing to visit India must have a valid passport issued by their country of origin and an Indian Visa. The Government of India offers an e-Visa scheme that allows Omani travelers as one of 166 eligible nations to apply for a visa to visit India from the comfort of their own homes. Depending on the purpose of travel, travelers can apply for India Tourist Visa, India Business Visa or India Medical Visa. The India Tourist eVisa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens may travel to India for tourism purposes up to 90 consecutive days per visit. The India Business eVisa is available to eligible citizens traveling to the country for business activities. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. It is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. India Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of submitting a passport at the Embassy of India. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online.
What Documents Do Omani Citizens Need to Get an Indian visa?
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A complete scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- You can use a Credit or Debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India e-Visa to enter the country. India Online Visa, which can also be called Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens is divided into three sub-categories: Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days from the date of arrival. Tourist e-Visas are single-entry and cannot be exchanged or converted. E-Business Visa: If you want to travel to India for business, use this type. The validity period of this type is 365 days from the date of issue, and you can visit India as many times as you like. Each stay must not exceed 180 days. Medical and Physician Assistant e-Visas: These e-Visas allow you to enter India for medical treatment or health services. Assistants accompanying e-Medical Visa holders may be issued a Medical Assistant Visa. You can enter the country three times with this type of electronic visa and stay for a total of 60 days from the date of your first arrival. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Germans traveling to India require a visa to enter the country. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa for German citizens is easier than you might think. Tourist e-Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing a stay of up to 90 days with each entry, valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: Can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 companions of the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Only available as a child patient visa. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Indian Visa for Germans Citizens
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
The eVisa has made it easier than ever for Greek citizens to visit India. There are three types of Indian e-Visa available to all Greek Citizens. As Greek citizens can no longer obtain visas upon arrival in India, it is important that they apply for the appropriate e-Visa before leaving Greece. The Indian Visa for Greek Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Greek citizens require a visa to enter India. The Indian eVIsa is valid either to participate in tourist activities or to visit family and friends. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. The Business eVisa is for selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days. Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What Documents Do Greeks Need to Obtain an Indian Visa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and landmarks. India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. Indian Visa for Mexican Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. As the list of visa waiver countries for India does not include Mexico, Mexican citizens must apply for an India e-Visa to enter this country. You can apply online and get an approved visa before leaving Mexico. Mexican citizens may find visiting India easier than they think. Yes, you will need to apply for a visa before you travel, but getting a visa for India is easy for Mexican citizens. Traveling from Mexico to India is much more convenient as Mexico is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for the India e-Visa. There are different types of India e-Visa covering activities such as tourism, business travel, family visits and short-term medical treatment. India Single Entry eTourist Visas allow travelers to stay in the country for up to 90 days. It includes activities such as tourism, visiting family or friends in India, or staying at well-known wellness retreats in India. Travelers have one year after visa approval to reach India. The Double Entry eBusiness Visa is intended for travelers visiting India for business and allows for a total stay of up to 180 days. As with the eTourist visa, business visa holders have one-year to enter India upon visa approval. This visa can be used for various activities such as attending business/technical meetings, guided tours and attending business/fairs or exhibitions, among others. Mexican citizens can also apply for an eMedical Visa to India, which allows holders to enter India a total of three times for short-term medical treatment. Travelers with this visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. The online application process for India e-Visa is simple and straightforward. Thanks to the efficient online system, there is no need to visit an Indian Embassy or Consulate in person. The application and approval process can be completed in as little as two business days.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- Indian Tourist eVisa,
- Indian Business eVisa.
- Indian Medical eVisa.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Mexico?
- Passport: take a look at the expiration date to make sure that it is valid for at least six months’ validity remaining after their expected date of arrival in India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible.
- A complete passport scan of your information page
- Payment means: You can use a debit or credit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: if necessary, especially when applying for the Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: only if you apply for the Medical eVisa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street