Published May 31, 2023
Since the introduction of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, visiting India as a Dutch citizen has become a fairly simple effort and process. Before traveling to India, Dutch passport holders must apply for an Indian e-Visa. Since 2014, Indian visas for Dutch citizens have been available via electronic application. By simply filling out the online application form, citizens of 169 countries can apply for an India visa from the comfort of their own homes. It is linked to your passport electronically. An e-Visa is a legal document that allows you to travel to and within India. Indian visas for Dutch citizens are offered for three types of visits: tourist, business, and medical. The Indian Tourist Visa for Dutch Citizens allows double entry during its validity of 1 year from the date of issue and allows consecutive stays up to 90 days from the date of entry. The Indian Business Visa for Dutch Citizens is valid for 1 year from the date of issue, it also supports double entry and allows consecutive longer stays of up to a total of 180 days. While the Indian Medical Visa for Dutch citizens has a shorter validity period of up to 60 days from the date of issue, it allows triple entries with consecutive stays of up to 60 days. Tedious embassy or consulate appointments and long waiting times for visas are a thing of the past with the implementation of the online visa application. Simply fill out the online application form and attach some required documents.
Documents Required For Netherlands Citizens
- Valid passport – most Netherlands nationals can obtain passport without difficulty, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo of yourself – make sure that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
Since 2014, an electronic application for the Indian Visa for Portuguese citizens has been available. Portuguese people who intend to travel to India can obtain one of three types of e-Visas: The Online Travel Authorization for Tourists, the Business e-Visa, and the Travel Authorization for Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance. Portugal is one of the 169 nations whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa, making your travel planning easier. Tourist e-Visa – Used for a quick trip to India for sightseeing, pilgrimage, or relaxation. This sort of visa allows you to stay in India for 90 days from the day of arrival. The Tourist eVisa is a single-entry visa and cannot be exchanged or converted. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay is calculated from the first date of entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. The India eMedical Visa is a short-term visa that allows the holder to enter India three times in total for medical treatment. Holders can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. This type of visa is not available to family members; Accompanying blood relatives must apply for a Physician Assistant Visa to travel with a person who has been granted a Medical Visa. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Since 2014, the Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas for Finns available. As a response, in 2014, the Indian government introduced an electronic travel permit known as the Indian e-Visa in order to expedite admission for tourists from all over the world, including Finnish people. Finland’s nationals can apply for an India e-Visa from one of 169 countries. The India eVisa allows travelers to enter the country for short periods of time for vacation, visiting friends and family, short-term medical treatment, and business. Finns can apply for all sorts of e-Visas, including tourist, business, and medical visas. The Tourist eVisa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days for most nations. The tourist visa allows for double entry into the country. The electronic visa is valid for one year or until 90 days have elapsed. Finnish citizens can apply for a maximum of two tourist e-Visas within one year. E-Business Visa: This visa allows you to enter India for commercial and business purposes. Using this type, you can stay in India for a total of up to 365 days from the grant date and multiple entries, each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa – Used for medical treatment in India. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry and enter India 2 more times within those 60 days. The e-Visa is easy to apply for and does not require a visit to an embassy or consulate as it is a fully online process. All applicants from Finland need a stable internet connection and the required documents.
Documents Required for Finnish Citizen
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
Since 2014, the Government of India has made the Indian Visa application form for Icelandic nationals available online. The e-Visa for India is a government-issued document that allows Icelandic people to enter India for vacation, business, clinic visits, conferences, and other reasons. In general, the e-Visa application process is easier and faster. You can enter India using an e-Visa if you are Icelandic, as well as citizens of over 169 other countries. Icelandic citizens can apply for e-Visas of all types, including tourist, business, and medical visas. Electronic Tourist Visa: This type of visa is used for tourism and associated purposes. This sort of visa permits you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date and cannot be extended or changed. E-Business Visa: This type of visa allows you to enter India to do business but NOT to work. You can stay in India for up to 365 days using an e-Business visa. In addition, you can enter and exit the country as many times as you like, but each stay cannot exceed 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa – Used when you need medical treatment in India. By using this type, you can stay in India up to 60 days in advance with triple entry. Completing the online e-Visa India application form can take up to 15 minutes and is entirely electronic.
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR ICELANDIC CITIZENS
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the visa fees.
To enter India, Greek people must obtain a visa. Because Greek people cannot receive visas on arrival in India, they must apply for the necessary e-Visa before leaving Greece. An electronic application for an Indian visa for Greek citizens has been available since 2014. 169 countries’ citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to India. This means that many travelers visiting India will be able to secure the required entry authorization with ease. The eVisa has made it easier than ever for Greek nationals to visit India. All Greek citizens are eligible to apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas. The Indian eVIsa is good for either tourist activities or visits to relatives and friends. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. The Business eVisa is for selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days. Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
INDIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States