Published April 18, 2023
Over 150 nations, including Brazil, are now eligible for the India e-Visa. Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can easily accomplish this objective by applying for an Indian e-Visa online. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Brazilian nationals to enter and travel inside India. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an Indian Visa application form for Brazilian citizens available online. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and those needing short-term medical treatment to enter the country. This permission, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be provided to those who are visiting friends and family in India. This way, travelers don’t have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Because China is not on India’s visa waiver list, a visa to India is REQUIRED. Before travelling to India, Chinese citizens must obtain a visa. Travelling to India has become much easier and less stressful since the introduction of the e-Visa in 2014. Citizens of 166 countries, including Chinese citizens, can currently fill out the online application form from the comfort of their own homes. Travellers can apply for three types of visas depending on their purpose of visit: tourist visas, medical visas, and business visas. The Indian Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizens is a double-entry e-Visa valid for 1 year and staying in the territory for 90 consecutive days. Indian visa application for Chinese citizens is mandatory and must be done at least 4 days before the intended trip. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes and a reply can be expected within a maximum of 2 to 4 business days.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Chinese Citizens
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Recent front facing photography with a white background
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
India is a fantastic place to visit because there are so many varied landscapes and flavours to discover. India has it all, from national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches, and mysterious religious places to many authentic festivals, massive temples, caves, forts, and sculptures. Unless they hold a diplomatic passport or other travel credentials that exempt them from applying for an Indian e-Visa, all international travellers to India must apply for an Indian visa. In 2014, the Indian government created an electronic travel permission system that is currently available to nationals of 166 countries around the world. The Indian e-Visa is a document issued by the Indian government that enables certain citizens to cross the border. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an Indian visa application form available to Danish citizens. Danish travelers can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to the specific needs of the traveler. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 30 days in the country and grants a single entry. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India and allows multiple entries. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Danish citizens. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Danish Citizens
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
The Indian government has taken moves to make it easier for tourists to enter the nation. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online application form for Indian visas for Polish citizens available. One of these initiatives is the deployment of electronic travel authorization, which will allow visitors from 169 countries to get visas to visit India using the Indian e-Visa. If Polish residents desire to visit India for leisure, business, or medical reasons, they can apply for a variety of Indian e-Visas. Tourist e-Visa – Used to enter India for tourism or to visit. This category permits you to stay in India for up to 30 days with a single entrance. e-Business Visa – Used when engaging in any business or commercial activity in India. This type allows you to stay in India for up to one year (365 days) and come and go multiple times, each stay not exceeding 180 days. E-Medical Visa – If you are looking to travel to India for any medical treatment including yoga physical therapy, you can choose this type of e-Visa as it allows you to stay up to 60 days and more importantly, you can enter and exit three times in advance. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
If you are planning to visit India for commercial or business purposes, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. individuals interested in starting an industrial/commercial firm, individuals who must travel frequently owing to long-term business activity, and investors. Eligible citizens coming to India for business objectives, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings, are eligible for the India Business eVisa. The Government of India launched the e-Visa for India in November 2014, which is an online visa that streamlines the Indian visa application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom