Published September 8, 2023
Individuals seeking medical treatment in India can apply to the Government of India for an e-Medical Visa. Visitors visiting India seeking medical treatment must get an India eMedical Visa, often known as an electronic India Medical Visa. Travelers from more than 169 countries seeking medical treatment in India can apply for e-Medical Visas. In November 2014, the Government of India unveiled the e-Visa for India, an online visa that streamlines the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. Eligible citizens can get an approved e-Visa for a maximum stay of 60 consecutive days for medical reasons by completing the simple online India Medical Visa form. The India Medical e-Visa allows for three entries and is valid for 120 days from the date of issuing. The second and third visits to India must take place within 60 days of the first. The requirements for an India Medical eVisa are identical to those for a Tourist eVisa. However, applicants must also provide a certified letter from the relevant Indian hospital or medical center.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
Foreign citizens seeking to visit India for tourism or pleasure, to see friends and relatives, or to enroll in a short-term yoga program can apply for a 5-year India e-Visa. In response to a substantial response from the tourism industry, the Indian government has given a 5-year visit visa to a number of countries. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa that is valid for 5 years and is issued to foreigners who plan to spend a long period of time in India. A foreign visitor to India may stay for up to 90 days in a single visit. A 5-year visa, on the other hand, entitles the holder to unlimited entry into India. A foreign citizen may stay for a maximum of 180 days per calendar year. The government has simplified the 5-year visitor visa application process by offering the option of a 5-year tourist e-Visa. This allows the foreigner who wants to visit India to apply for the visa without having to visit the embassy.
What are the essential Documents requirements to obtain 5 year e-Tourist Visa?
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your current date of departure from the nation to enter India for the first time.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card for payment of eVisa fees.
Non-Indians who need to enter the country right away can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa. This is often referred to as an Indian Emergency Visa. A family death, health concerns, a marriage squabble, or legal issues are examples. Because it reduces the time it takes to process visa applications, the Emergency India eVisa is faster than the regular eVisa. An Emergency India eVisa, also known as an Urgent India eVisa, is a one-of-a-kind alternative for anyone going to India to deal with unexpected events, tragedies, or concerns. Anyone in need of a conference, travel, tourist, business, medical, or physician assistant visa can use this service. Foreigners who must travel to India due to the crisis are given an Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent). The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
The healthcare industry in India is growing. India ranks among the top countries in terms of chronic disease healthcare, such as cancer, despite being relatively inexpensive in comparison to industrialized countries. Immediate family members of patients traveling to India for medical treatment can apply for the Indian Physician Assistant Visa, also known as the Indian Electronic Attendant Visa. Only family members of patients being treated in India are eligible for a Physician Assistant Visa. Travel to India requires both a valid passport and a visa. Up to two people who accompany an e-Medical Visa holder to India for medical treatment may be granted a Medical Assistant Visa. The visa is only valid for 60 days and cannot be renewed. A Physician Assistant Visa may be granted to up to two family members of an e-Medical Visa holder. Medical assistant visas have the same validity duration as the e-Medical visa. The e-Medical Assistant Visa, once accepted, is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival into India. Holders may stay in the country for this period or may leave and return up 2 further times during these 60 days. Foreign visitors can obtain an Electronic Physician Assistant Visa three times a year. However, this type of visa can only be used to travel with someone who has an e-Medical Visa and is undergoing medical treatment in India. Visitors must complete an online application to obtain this type of visa. Applicants must also scan the biography page of their passport to successfully apply for the Physician Assistant Visa.
Requirements for the India Medical Attendant Visa
- A valid passport issued by a country that is eligible to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
- The passport must not expire until at least 6 months after the intended date of entry to India and must have a minimum of 2 blank pages for stamps.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support themselves
- A return or onward ticket out of the country.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
Austrian residents who want to visit India must first obtain an e-Visa for India, which can be obtained online or at a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. You will require a visa to enter India as an Austrian citizen. You can apply for an e-Visa to India, which is the digital equivalent of visiting an embassy. If you are considering a trip to India, you should not be concerned. Before visiting India, all international visitors must apply for a visa from the Indian government. The Indian government introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization system in 2014, allowing nationals of 169 countries to apply for and acquire an Indian e-Visa. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas depending on the reason for their visit. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. Electronic tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days from your point of entry. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram