The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. Canada offers a great opportunity for entrepreneurial businesses. With some of the largest cities in the world, a mature healthcare and financial sector, and a growing industry, Canada offers great business opportunities. The Canada Business Visa is a special type of visa that allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their home country and are ready for new opportunities to expand within the country or start a new business. To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must be employed by a Canadian company or work in Canada.
How long is the Canada Business Visa valid?
When you apply for a business visa, you will be given an initial length of stay. The Business Visa for Canada’s valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your company is still active. This period can be extended to up to six years.
- A valid Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- A formal invitation from a respected company in the country where you do business is required.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependents during your stay.
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
Individuals from these 58 countries and territories are visa-exempt when traveling to Canada for short visits, and citizens of Lithuania are included. However, as a Lithuanian, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you are traveling by air. Citizens of Lithuania are eligible to enter Canada with a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian government introduced this online permit in 2015 to facilitate international tourism and visits. It allows foreign citizens of select countries to enter Canada for short-term tourism, business, or transit. It is a multiple-entry permit, each granting a maximum stay of 180 days. The eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the Lithuanian passport and is valid for 5 years, except for passports that expire before that date. In this case, the Canadian eTA expires at the same time as the passport. Once Lithuanian citizens have confirmed that they meet the eTA requirements, they can proceed and complete the Canadian eTA application form. It is a simple questionnaire that will take a few minutes to complete.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Canada’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to cross the border without a visa, and citizens of Latvia are among them. The Canadian eTA is not optional but is mandatory for all Latvian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Latvian citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term (less than 90 days) entry to Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. This eliminates the need to go to the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a visa. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA prior to travel. These countries should be visa-free. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travelers legal permission to travel to Canada.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria and grants travelers the same permission. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas. A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country.
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom